policecar

DP File Photo.

Credit: Ilana Wurman

Fraud:

Oct 13: At 4:40 p.m., an unaffiliated 34-year-old woman reported that she was sold two gift cards which turned out to have no value at the 4000 block of Walnut Street.

Oct 13: At 3:09 p.m., an affiliated 23-year-old woman reported that her wallet had gone missing and that there were several unauthorized charges made on her credit cards. The report was made at the 200 block of S. 38th Street.

Oct 16: At 3:54 p.m., an affiliated 23-year-old woman reported unauthorized charges on her credit card from 3900 Chestnut St.

Sex Offense:

Oct 9: At 6:57 a.m., a 25-year-old man was arrested at the 3700 block of Market Street for indecent touching.

Fire Incident:

Oct 9: At 12:31 a.m., the fire alarm at the Lambda Chi Alpha house, 128 S. 39th Street went off. Penn Police, FES, and PFD responded and found a small trash can fire that had been extinguished.

DUI:

Oct 9: At 12:19 a.m., an unaffiliated 31-year-old man was stopped after he was observed disregarding a red signal as well as a stop sign. Upon investigation, the suspect was found to be intoxicated and was arrested at 39th and Spruce Streets.

Oct 17: At 2:09 p.m., an unaffiliated 22-year-old man was stopped after he was observed driving the wrong direction on the 3800 block of Ludlow Street. Upon investigation, the suspect was found to be intoxicated and was arrested.

Public Drunkenness:

Oct 11: At 3:21 p.m., an unaffiliated 43-year-old man was cited at the 3300 block of Chestnut Street after he was found to be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.

Robbery:

Oct 12: At 2:10 a.m., two unaffiliated 18-year-olds, one man and one woman, reported being attacked and thrown to the ground by unknown suspects at the 4100 block of Market Street. Personal items including a cell phone were stolen from the female complainant.

Littering in Public:

Oct 18: At 12:53 a.m., an affiliated 22-year-old man was cited after throwing a red cup onto the sidewalk at the 4000 block of Locust Street.

Theft:

From Building: 2

Bike: 3

Retail: 1, resulting in the arrest of an unaffiliated 28-year-old man.