An Amtrak train derailed in Philadelphia en route to New York on Saturday evening, leaving seven dead while others are currently missing. Reports indicate that at least 200 people were injured in the crash. 

Two of the seven people who died have been identified as Associated Press Staffer Jim Gaines and Naval Academy sophomore Justin Zemser. Zemser was a member of the school's sprint football team, according to the Navy Athletics website. 

The train was going from Washington D.C. to New York's Penn Station before derailing in the Frankford area of Philadelphia. The incident happened around 9:20 p.m., minutes after it had left 30th Street Station, while the train was supposed to reach New York City at 10:30. CNN reported that the train had been travelling at 100 MPH on a turn that was supposed to be 50 MPH. 

According to NBC 10, SEPTA has suspended service on the Chestnut Hill and Trenton Regional Rail lines due to the incident. 

There were around 230 passengers on the train. Former Pennsylvania Congressman Patrick Murphy tweeted that he was on the train and posted photos of firefighters trying to help victims of the derailment. 

Here's live video from NBC Philadelphia and here's a link for live audio