At this rate, Penn field hockey’s Alexa Hoover is going to run out of room in her trophy case very quickly.

The freshman was named Ivy League Rookie of the Week on Tuesday, the second consecutive time that she has earned the honor.

Over the course of two games against Fairfield and Liberty, Hoover scored three goals and added an assist to make the decision by the League academic.

Against the Stags on Friday, Hoover both opened and closed the scoring in a 4-2 victory. Though Penn’s matchup with Liberty two days later ended in a tough 3-2 loss, Hoover assisted on Elizabeth Hitti’s ninth-minute goal and added a strike of her own six minutes later to stake the Quakers out to a 2-0 lead.

Through Penn’s four games, Hoover leads the squad in almost every major offensive category, including goals (six), total points (14), shooting percentage (66 percent) and percentage of shots on goal (100 percent).

Hoover is not the only player on Penn’s current roster to have earned multiple Ivy Rookie of the Week honors in a single season — Hitti did it in 2012 — but she is the first Red and Blue player to have pulled off the feat in consecutive weeks since Sarah Hasson in 2009.

With Penn’s Ivy opener against Cornell coming up on Saturday, Hoover will have a chance at making her case to win the award for an unprecedented third consecutive week.