Penn’s women’s golf team teed of the season this weekend with a 54-hole tournament at Yale. Out of 16 teams, the Quakers took 11th.

Six Ivies competed at the tournament, and Penn finished above only Dartmouth. The Quakers’ team score of 954 was nine strokes above Brown, the next-closest Ancient Eight finisher. Harvard was the highest-placing Ivy team, followed by Yale, Princeton and the Bears.

Sophomore Amanda Chin was Penn’s top finisher, with a three-round score of 223. That score tied for fifth among Ivy individuals and 14th overall. In addition, her final round score of 68 was a Penn record.

While the Quakers do not have any freshmen on the squad, senior Alli Oakes made her debut for the team this weekend. She finished tied for 75th overall with a 257. Oakes transferred from Columbia after playing for the Lions for a year and sat out her sophomore and junior seasons at Penn.

Notably out of the lineup this weekend was junior Michelle Lee, who was a member of last year’s Ivy runner-up squad. Senior Elizabeth Kresock was set to compete as an individual this weekend, but withdrew from the event.

The Quakers head to ECAC Championships at the Twisted Dune Golf Club in Egg Harbor Township, N.J., next weekend. Penn did not compete in this event last season, but the tournament should be a good test for the veteran group. Dartmouth is the only other Ivy team competing.