It wasn’t Penn’s best performance of the year, but that didn’t matter last night at Hutchinson Gymnasium.

The Red and Blue cruised past Ursinus, West Chester and Wilson in the home quad-meet with a score of 187.925 — five points more than any opponent.

Though the total score represented Penn’s second lowest of the season, big-time performances by senior Elise Bowe and sophomore Megan Milavec helped create the decisive winning margin in the final scoreboard.

The duo were the only two Quakers to compete in all four events — the vault, bars, beam and floor — but of the 11 total competitors to do so, Milavec and Bowe sat atop the all-around leaderboard, respectively, when it was all said and done.

Milavec’s total of 38.075 is a new career high, and her 9.600 in the beam was a bounce-back performance after she tallied a season-low 8.475 in the event three days ago against Cornell.

Bowe, meanwhile, participated in all four events for the first time this season and did not disappoint coach John Ceralde.

Her best performance came on the beam, where she recorded a season-high score of 9.550 — good for fifth among all competitors.

As for the other members of the Red and Blue, sophomore Dana Bonincontri placed first in both the uneven parallel bars and the beam, while Katie Graham tied with teammate Nicki Valenti for second in the floor — Milavec finished first.

So despite a less than stellar performance, the Quakers will certainly take the trio of victories, which pushes their current winning streak to six.