Robbery

Feb. 8 — Anthony Lockhart, 44, of the 1500 block of W. Grange Street and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for allegedly taking items without paying and subsequently pushing a security guard at about 9:30 a.m. in Fresh Grocer, located at 4001 Walnut St.

Theft

Feb. 10 — A female student, 23, reported that her unattended laptop was taken by an unknown suspect at about 3:30 a.m. in Meyerson Hall.

Feb. 9 — A female student, 18, reported that her unattended laptop was taken by an unknown suspect at about 9:15 p.m. from the Law School, located at 3443 Sansom St.

Feb. 9 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 21, reported that someone took her unattended cell phone at about 4:45 p.m. in the Princeton Review office.

Feb. 8 — Jason Daniels, 37, of the 5100 block of Race Street and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for allegedly trying to take a bicycle at about 11:45 p.m. from the 3900 block of Locust Walk.

Feb. 8 — A woman unaffiliated with the University reported that someone took her unattended items at about 2:30 a.m. on the 4000 block of Spruce Street.

Feb. 7 — An unknown suspect was reported to have taken merchandise without paying at about 4:45 p.m. at the Penn Bookstore.

Feb. 7 — Tools were reported taken from a construction site on the 3400 block of Sansom Street at about 7:45 a.m.

Feb. 6 — Two female students aged 18 and 19 reported that someone took their unattended items at about 4:00 a.m. on the 4000 block of Pine Street.

Feb. 5 — A female student, 24, reported that personal items were removed from her unattended coat at about 6 p.m. on the 4000 block of Pine Street.

Feb. 5 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 21, reported that an unknown suspect took her phone at about 3:30 a.m. on the unit block of S. 40th Street.

Feb. 4 — A male student, 20, reported that an unknown suspect entered his secured vehicle and removed a GPS device left in plain view at about 5 p.m. on the 4000 block of Walnut Street.

Feb. 4 — A female student, 21, reported that an unknown suspect removed her bicycle that was secured with a cable lock at about 4:30 p.m. at 3901 Locust Walk.

Feb. 4 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 27, reported that an unknown suspect removed her unattended cell phone at about 9:45 a.m. in Hunstman Hall.

Feb. 4 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 35, reported that an unknown suspect removed her wallet from her handbag on the 300 block of S. 38th Street.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.