Theft

Mar. 14 - A male complainant, 54 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that an unknown suspect entered the rear of Bubble House, located at 3404 Sansom St., and removed an unsecured laptop from the counter.

Mar. 14 - Josette Bennett, 37, of the 5700 block of Ashland Street, was observed allegedly removing items from Parfumerie Douglas, located at 3603 Walnut St., without paying and was apprehended in a nearby store.

Mar. 13 - A male University employee, 33, reported that his laptop was taken from his secured office at Presbyterian Hospital, located at 51 N. 39th St.

Mar. 13 - A female University employee, 56, reported that her car radio was removed from her vehicle, parked in Garage 30 at 119 S. 38th St.

Mar. 13 - Anthony Williams, 45, of the 600 block of Cobbs Creek Parkway, was arrested after he was observed allegedly leaving Fresh Grocer, located at 4001 Walnut St., with unpaid items valued at about $126.

Mar. 13 - A female student, 22, reported that about $250 was removed from her apartment at 214 S. 42nd St.

Mar 13 - Two female 21-year-old students reported that, while making a phone call in the Annenberg Center, located at 3680 Walnut St., both of their unsecured laptops, valued at about $4,500, were removed from the building.

Mar. 12 - Radio Shack employees observed an unknown suspect remove items, valued at about $30, from the store, located at 212 S. 40th St., paying.

Mar. 12 - Robert Curtis, 35, of the 5500 block of Delancey Street, was arrested after security at Fresh Grocer observed him allegedly trying to leave with a number of items, valued at about $160, without paying.

Mar. 10 - A male student, 21, reported that his car window was broken and a laptop and GPS navigation system were removed from the vehicle, parked in the 200 block of S. 41st Street.

Mar. 9 - A female University employee, 56, reported that several items, value not given, were removed from her secured office at the Penn Tower Hotel, located at 399 S. 34th St.

Mar. 9 - A male University employee, 31, reported that his laptop was removed from his desk at Presbyterian Hospital.

Mar. 9 - A male University employee, 34, reported that upon returning to his vehicle parked in Lot 33, located at 699 Hollenbach Dr., the passenger-side window had been broken and the stereo was removed from the car.