drexel_prof_car_vandalized2e16d0bafill735x490

Penn alumna Adrienne Juarascio discovered the phrase "It's our p—y now, bitch" etched into her car about a block from her home in Philadelphia. | Courtesy of Adrienne Juarascio

The string of hateful actions since 1968 Wharton graduate Donald Trump's victory in the presidential election continues.

On Friday night, 2008 College graduate and current Drexel assistant research professor Adrienne Juarascio discovered the phrase "It's our p***y now, bitch" etched into her car about a block from her home in Philadelphia, Philly Voice first reported.

"It's surprising because I live in a neighborhood that I love, and I've always felt safe here," Juarascio said in an interview. "I'm used to feeling really connected with our community and this is surprising."

The event is one of several hate-based demonstrations in Philadelphia this week. On Friday, black freshmen at Penn were added to a racist GroupMe chat, facing threats including photos of lynchings and an embedded GroupMe event called "Daily lynching."

On Wednesday morning, the anniversary of Kristallnacht, two swastikas were found painted on a building in South Philadelphia.

"It's a very disconcerting pattern," Juarascio said. "We take our cues from people in power… I'm sure that these attitudes didn't just emerge in the last couple days, but now people feel like it's acceptable to voice them."