feb_club_toast_jill

Hurrah! Hurrah! Seniors got together at the Febclub 2015 Bash at the Palestra for one last toast.

Credit: Courtesy of Jillian Kaltman

For seniors who may have regrets about their first week of college, the Class Board 2015 is letting them do it “NSOver Again.”

Feb Club is the annual senior class tradition that consists of events throughout the entire month of February. Next Thursday, seniors will get to relive their New Student Orientation experience with a party at the Penn Museum, a nod to the traditional NSO toga party.

NSO and Feb Club are “the book ends of our Penn careers, so it makes sense to relive some of the best experiences that we’ve had,” senior class President Ariel Koren said.

Seniors will also get to party old-school style with a night at Dave and Busters featuring discounted arcade games and a happy hour special. The arcade night is one of several events, including the museum party and the 80s-themed roller skating night, designed to let seniors relive childhood memories, Koren said.

Earlier this month, 700 seniors made it to Atlantic City for a night of clubbing, gambling and great food. However, for those students more interested in a sophisticated experience than partying, Feb Club offers plenty of options.

The Senior Performing Arts night will showcase talent in the senior class with performances by musicians, writers, comedians and more. Additionally, seniors will receive Feb Club credit for attending a special Penn Glee Club performance and a night at the Philadelphia orchestra. Students scan their Feb Club cards at each event to record their attendance — different levels of attendance earn prizes.

Additionally, students can buy tickets to the Vagina Monologues on Feb. 27 with an after-party at a bar with proceeds supporting Women Organized Against Rape.

“There’s a diverse lineup so that there’s something for everyone,” Koren said.

The Class of 2015 is on track to possibly become the most dedicated senior class in Penn’s Feb Club history. Although she wouldn’t say the exact number, Koren said that close to 100 people have not missed a single event, so far. On average, 20 students per senior class typically attend every single Feb Club event.