Assault:

Nov. 7, 2013: A 21-year old affiliated male stated that a fight broke out at 2:45 a.m. while he was in the McDonald’s at 3935 Walnut St. He was not engaged in the fight, but he was punched in the right side of his face. He did not seek medical attention.

Thefts:

Bike Thefts: 2

Retail Theft: 3

Theft from Building: 4

Theft all Other: 2

Arrests from Theft:

Nov. 1, 2013: A 21-year-old unaffiliated male was arrested in connection with a retail theft.

Burglary:

Nov. 6, 2013: A 34-year-old unaffiliated female reported that she returned home to find her front door ajar at 3901 Ludlow St. at 6:30 p.m. and found that her televisions were removed from her home.

Public Urination:

Nov. 2, 2013: An 18-year-old affiliated male was observed urinating in public on the 4000 block of Sansom Street. He received a citation.

Nov. 1, 2013: An officer observed a 39-year-old unaffiliated male behaving suspiciously on the 200 block of S. 33rd Street at 12:00 a.m., who then proceeded to urinate in public. He received a citation.

Vandalism:

Nov. 2, 2013: A 59-year-old affiliated female stated that several suspects were punching and kicking a garage door on the 300 block of Preston Street at 1:00 a.m. The door was dented and damaged.

Robbery:

Nov. 2, 2013: An unaffiliated 22-year-old male reported that an unknown suspect entered a store at 4002 Market St. at 3:00 a.m. and showed a shape wrapped in a sweatshirt. He demanded money from the cash register and then fled without receiving money.

Nov. 1, 2013: The suspect — an unaffiliated 33-year-old male — approached an unaffiliated 28-year-old male and demanded money from him on the 4200 block of Chestnut Street at 8:00 p.m. The offender threatened to punch the victim in the face and the victim gave the offender his money. The offender was stopped by police and placed under arrest.?

Public Drunkenness:

Nov. 1, 2013: A 23-year-old affiliated male was stopped for investigation after he was seen urinating on the highway at the intersection of 38th and Ludlow Streets at 2:00 a.m. He was found to be intoxicated and uncooperative and was arrested.