With just three weeks until the historic Penn Relays, the Red and Blue turned in dominating individual performances in this weekend’s Penn Invite against a relatively weak field.

On the men’s side, Penn claimed victory in six different events.

Sophomore thrower Jake Brenza earned top honors in both the hammer throw and the shot put, winning with throws of 43.81 (143 feet, 9 inches) and 15.28 (50 feet, 1.75 inches) meters, respectively.

Senior Mike Vido won the 3000 meters with a time of 8:37.51, and Efayomi Carr won the long jump with a long of 6.58 meters (21 feet, 7.25 inches) to round out the individual winners for the Red and Blue.

In relay competitions, Penn claimed first place in the 4×100- and 4×800-meter relays.

Absent from the medal stand was All-American high jumper Maalik Reynolds, who failed to post a height in the finals after opening at 2.05 meters (6 feet, 8.7 inches).

Just as impressive on the day was the Penn women’s team, who posted a top-five finisher in every event it competed in on its way to seven victories.

The Red and Blue dominated the field events.

Junior Morgan Wheeler easily won the javelin with a personal best throw of 45.04 meters (147 feet, 9 inches). Junior Charlotte Pope blew away a weak field in the hammer throw winning by over four meters.

Not to be outdone, senior Kristen Judge tacked on a victory in the high jump with a 1.65-meter (5 foot, 5 inch) leap, while Jillian Hart took home first in the pole vault.

On the track, the story of the day was the 100-meter dash, in which the Quakers claimed the top-four spots.

Red and Blue runners also claimed first in the 4×100m, the 200 meters, and the 800 meters.

The men’s and women’s teams will be looking to take momentum from this weekend into their next meet, as the men travel to George Mason on Saturday, while the women host Yale and Princeton.