View Crime Map: December 30 – January 5 in a larger map

Assault

Jan. 2 — A male, 22, unaffiliated with the University, reported that an unknown suspect assaulted him at around 2 a.m.

Jan. 1 — An indecent assault occurred on the 4000 block of Spruce Street at around 1:30 a.m.

Robbery

Jan. 4 — Robert Williams, 51, unaffiliated with the University and of the 5700 block of Drexel Road, reported that an unknown suspect stole cash from him at about 10 p.m.

Jan. 4 — A female employee, 49, reported that an unknown suspect attempted to take cash from her while she was in her vehicle at a traffic light at 8:30 p.m.

Theft

Jan. 5 — A 78-year-old female unaffiliated with the University reported that an unknown suspect removed her unattended cell phone from 51 S. 39th St. at around 8:15 p.m.

Dec. 31 — Jasmine Foster, 21, of the 1500 block of S. Ewing Street; Kieasha McFadden, 20, of the 1900 block of S. 5th Street.; Kioshia Walker, 20, of the 2100 block of Bailey Terrace; Latasha Foster, 24, of the 2000 block of S. Croskey Street and Tayisha Foster, 20, all unaffiliated with the University, were arrested for taking merchandise without paying from American Apparel, located at 3661 Walnut St., at around 4:30 p.m.

Dec. 31 — Denia Brooker, 18, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1600 block of N. Revere Street, Gina Gibson, 18, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1000 block of Alcott Street and a female under the age of 18 were arrested for taking merchandise without paying from American Apparel at around 1:45 p.m.

Dec. 31 — Lucretta Covington, 26, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1700 block of Titan Street and Robin Howell, 30, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1900 block of Latona Street, were arrested for taking merchandise without paying from American Apparel at around 12 p.m.

Dec. 30 — An 18-year-old female unaffiliated with the University and of the 5200 block of Beaumont Avenue was arrested for attempting to take merchandise from American Apparel at around 6 p.m.

Dec. 30 — A female student, 20, reported that her personal property was stolen from her room at about 12:15 a.m.

All information provided by the Division of Public Safety.