After clinching its first ever Ivy League title, the Penn women’s golf team will make program history once again.

On Monday, the Quakers found out they would be participating in the NCAA Women’s Golf Championship West Regional.

The regional marks Penn’s first appearance in postseason play since becoming a varsity program in 2000.

The Red and Blue will compete at Stanford University from May 6-8, where they will tee off against 24 teams, including No. 1 UCLA, No. 3 Arizona and No. 6 Alabama.

“This will be a great experience for all of our players,” coach Mark Anderson said in a statement, “and we played the Stanford course over spring break, so the women know what to expect.”

The regional is one of three hosted by the NCAA. The top eight programs from each flight, as well as the top two players from non-qualifying teams, will advance to the championship round on May 18-21.

Penn earned its bid after winning the Ivy championship meet, defeating Yale by 22 strokes.

The team’s success brought other honors as well, with a record three Penn golfers named to All-Ivy teams.

Freshman Isabel Han and sophomore Tiffany Cheung were first team All-Ivy selections, while senior Lisette Vitter was named to the second team.