On Saturday, the Penn men’s track and field team traveled to Villanova, Pa. to race in the Villanova Outdoor Duals.

Competing against the host school, in addition to Temple and La Salle, the Quakers were able to capture titles in several events, although the meet was not scored.

Three Quakers finished in the top five of the 1,500 meters, including freshmen Darryll Oliver, who placed first with a time of 3:53.92. Sophomore Brian Fulton and freshman Matt Chylak followed in fourth and fifth place, respectively.

Racing in his first 800 meters of the season, freshman Tim Carey took home first place after posting a 1:55.67 finish.

And with a season-best jump of 6.50 meters, sophomore Efayomi Carr won the long jump. Senior Jeremy Sinclair found similar success in the 110-meter hurdles, finishing with a time of 15.15.

Fellow classmates David Lint and Ben McKean, freshmen Allante Keels and Carey comprised the Red and Blue’s victorious 4x400 relay team. With their time of 3:16.04, they qualified for the Intercollegiate Association of Amateur Athletes of America Championships.

While the men were at Villanova, the women’s track and field team participated in the Maryland Invitational in College Park, Md.

In a field of 14 teams, the Quakers placed third with 108 points. Maryland won the meet with 217.

Freshman Leslie Kovach led the pack in the 5,000 meters, winning the event in 17:34.92. Meanwhile, teammates Margaret Diacont and Kellee Hand followed to complete the top three collegiate finishers.

Sophomore Leah Brown recorded a season-best time of 25.00 seconds in the 200 meters, taking home her first win of the outdoor season.

In the 1,500 meters, senior Anna Aagenes bested 39 other women to take home the top prize. She was the only competitor to break 4:40.00.

Both the women and men’s teams will return home next weekend to compete in the Penn Invite, their only home meet this season besides Penn Relays.