Forgive the sprint football team if it makes light of its supposed rivalry with Princeton.

After all, the Tigers haven’t beaten the Quakers since 1995, and Princeton has lost the last two meetings by a combined 90-0.

And when Penn faces Princeton tomorrow at 7 p.m., do not expect this year’s results to be any different.

The Quakers enter the game coming off of a strong showing in a 20-14 victory over Cornell in which they possessed the ball for 38 minutes and recorded 384 yards.

Princeton on the other hand, enters after being shut out 33-0 in its opener against Mansfield.

Junior Colin Dampier returns to his hometown as the Collegiate Sprint Football League defensive player of the week. He is currently leading the league with two interceptions.

On the other side of the ball, quarterback Todd Busler was named Offensive Player of the Week after throwing for 266 yards and a touchdown and adding two more scores on the ground.

Only one game into the season, the Quakers have already surpassed Princeton’s total offensive production last season.

In 2008, Princeton was outscored by its opponents 268-17. The Tigers have won just two games in the past ten years, with their last coming in a 19-7 win on Oct. 29, 2005 .