Burglary

May 23 - A male student, 20, reported at about 7:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect entered his secured apartment, located on the 4000 block of Spruce Street, and removed personal items.

May 23 - A female student, 30, reported at about 11:45 a.m. that an unknown suspect entered her secured apartment, located on the 400 block of 43rd Street, and removed personal items.

May 25 - A male employee, 22, reported at about 11:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect entered his unsecured apartment, located on the 300 block of 42nd Street, and removed personal items.

Robbery

May 20 - A man unaffiliated with the University, 42, reported at about 9:45 a.m. to Philadelphia Police that several days prior he was approached on the 3700 block of Ludlow Street by 3 unknown subjects, one of which displayed a handgun and demanded money.

Vandalism

May 23 - Antoine Herring, 33, unaffiliated with the University and of the 4400 block of Holden Street, was arrested at about 1:45 a.m. for allegedly damaging a Police vehicle.

Theft

May 19 - A female employee, 27, reported at about 7:45 a.m. that an unknown suspect entered her secured vehicle at Left Bank Apartments, located at 3131 Walnut Street, but did not remove any items.

May 20 - A male student, 18, reported at about 6:45 p.m. that his secured bicycle was removed by an unknown suspect from outside the 100 block of 39th Street.

May 20 - Jason Brooks, 32, unaffiliated with the University and of the 12000 block of Farwell Road, was arrested at about 2:15 p.m. for allegedly attempting to remove items from the vehicle of a woman unaffiliated with the University.

May 20 - Caprice Britton, 20, unaffiliated with the University and of the 5600 block of Pemberton Street, and a female juvenile, 17, were arrested by Penn police at about 4:15 p.m. for allegedly attempting to remove items from American Apparel, located at 3661 Walnut Street, without rendering payment for merchandise.

May 20 - A man unaffiliated with the University reported at about 10:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed a wallet from his vehicle on the 3800 block of Spruce Street.

May 20 - A man unaffiliated with the University, 27, reported at about 4:15 a.m. that an unknown suspect removed personal property, left in plain view, from his unsecured vehicle on the 3900 block of Chestnut Street.

May 22 - Timothy Hutter, 21, a student of the University, was arrested at about 3:00 p.m. for allegedly attempting to remove items from the Penn Bookstore, located at 3601 Walnut Street, without rendering payment for merchandise.

May 22 - A female student, 27, reported at 11:30 a.m. that an unknown suspect removed her GPS, left in plain sight, from her secured vehicle on the 4100 block of Pine Street.

May 22 - A man unaffiliated with the University reported at about 11:00 a.m. that his secured bicycle was removed by an unknown suspect from outside the 3600 block of Chestnut Street.

May 23 - Dante Collier, 21, unaffiliated with the University and of the 6200 block of Ellsworth Avenue, was arrested by Penn Police at 12:45 p.m. for allegedly attempting to remove items from the Penn Bookstore, located at 3601 Walnut Street, without rendering payment for merchandise.

May 24 - Brenda Lewis, 41, unaffiliated with the University and of the 3700 block of Haverford Avenue, was arrested by Penn Police at about 4:15 p.m. for allegedly attempting to remove items from CVS, located at 3401 Walnut Street, without rendering payment for merchandise.

Other Offense

May 22 - Jeffrey Brown, 47, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1300 block of S. Dover Street, was arrested by Penn Police at about 6:00 p.m. for allegedly entering private property at the Class of 1923 Ice Rink, located at 3130 Walnut Street, without permission.

Narcotics

May 19 - Hassan Fisher, 28, unaffiliated with the University and of the 3900 block of N. Spring Garden Street, was arrested at about 2:15 p.m. for allegedly being in possession of marijuana on the 4000 block of Ludlow Street.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.