The casting team of The Last Airbender is offering Philadelphians one last chance to steal the limelight.

A second casting call for the M. Night Shyamalan movie will be held on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Independence Hall Visitor Center ballroom.

This time, the film crew is looking for extras of all ethnicities but especially from "Near Eastern, Middle Eastern, Far Eastern, Asian, Mediterranean and Latino ethnic groups," reads the casting flyer.

More specifically, they are seeking people of Indian descent, since Dev Patel, star of Slumdog Millionaire, will play the villain in the film, according to a press release. Jesse McCartney was previously cast for the role.

The casting team is looking for "physically fit men and women age 18-65 and boys and girls age 6-16."

People with experience in artisan crafts, dancing, gymnastics, athletics and the military are encouraged to attend.

The film was subject to controversy following the advertisements for its last casting call on Jan. 24.

Casting director Deedee Rickets had expressed interest in "ethnic" characters - which protesters viewed as hypocritical because the main cast had consisted of only white actors.

But those who had objected to the film are willing to reconsider their previous notions.

"It's good to see more diversity in the mix," Asian Pacific Student Coalition chairman and Wharton junior Raymond Flores said.

He added that if the recasting was in response to the protest, "it's good that the voices of the people who wanted to be heard were actually heard."

Related StoriesProtesters oppose "whitewashing" in new Shyamalan film - NewsCasting for Shyamalan film extras draws complaints - NewsTry out for a role - for M. Night Shyamalan - News

* This article was edited on Feb. 9 at 4:40 p.m. to reflect the correct role of actor Dev Patel in The Last Airbender.