The Penn men's tennis team picked up two more wins over spring break to push its winning streak to five, defeating Central Florida 4-3 last Tuesday and blanking Florida Atlantic 7-0 on Saturday. The Quakers (10-4) haven't lost since falling to Baylor at the ITA National Team Indoor Championships last month.

The Quakers were led once again by sophomore Jason Pinsky and freshman Jonathan Boym, who won singles matches in straight sets against both opponents.

"I like the way the guys played against Florida Atlantic," Penn coach Mark Riley said. "No matter who we play, we have to carry ourselves a certain way. It will prove to be important as we get toward the Ivy League"

Central Florida provided a tough test for Penn, with the Golden Knights taking three singles matches. Junior Mikhail Bekker was handed his first singles loss since the ITA Championships, falling to sophomore Alamgir Wali, 1-6, 6-3, 6-4.

Against Florida Atlantic, the Quakers cruised, winning the doubles point while dropping just four games and sweeping through the singles sets without much trouble.

With the victories, the Quakers climbed to No. 46 in the Fila Collegiate Tennis Rankings, making it the highest-ranked school in the Ivy League, just above Brown at No. 47. The Red and Blue next take on Old Dominion at home on Saturday.