[Mark Makela/The Daily Pennsylvanian] Flags from all 50 states hang on the second floor of the National Constitution Center. The center is holding an event tomorrow that lets visitors get a taste of being the U.S. president in honor of Presidents'

Penn students with political ambitions, prepare for your presidential inauguration.

In honor of Presidents' Day on Monday, the National Constitution Center is giving visitors the opportunity to become "president for a day" tomorrow.

Guests can choose to take a crack at the oath of office or to participate in a trivia game pitting Lincoln and Washington teams against each other.

To further commemorate their day in office, visitors will be able to design their own presidential seals and other crafts.

Though Constitution Center spokeswoman Ashley Berke concedes that "the oath of office could be cool" for college students, the day's activities are primarily aimed at a younger crowd.

For young adults, the real draw will be the National Constitution Center's ongoing exhibits.

Events like the "President for a day" festivities offer "a nice enticement for people to come into the actual museum," Berke said.

In addition to its permanent exhibit, the center is now showing 'Ben Franklin: In Search of a Better World.'

But the National Constitution Center is not the only place honoring our nation's commanders in chief this weekend.

At the National Liberty Center, a Presidents' Day celebration will include a full day of presidential exhibits, activities and tributes.

This museum houses a portrait containing all 43 U.S. presidents, the only one of its kind in the nation.

The museum is also the home of 30 sets of presidential china and place settings, running the style gamut from the taste of former First Lady Jackie Kennedy to that of Nancy Reagan.

According to museum spokeswoman Jan Griesemer, these pieces give visitors a fascinating window into the private lives of presidents.

"They can see the history," Griesemer said.

There will also be self-guided tours and crafts for visitors.

Presidents' Day is always an important time for Philadelphia's museums, and officials expect that patriotic tradition to continue this year.

"We're going to be packed," Berke said.

Presidential dreams - The National Constitution Center is located at 525 Arch St. The 'President for a Day' event is free, while admission to the permanent exhibit is $7. The event will last from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. tomorrow. - The National Liberty Museum is located at 321 Chestnut St. Admission is $4 for college students. The museum is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. this weekend.