A body positively identified as that of missing Wharton student David Dantzler-Wolfe was found floating in the Schuylkill River at 9:30 am this morning. The body was found by the South Street bridge, according to Vice President for Public Safety Maureen Rush. A passerby walking across the Bridge early this morning noticed something large floating in the water, and called 911, Rush explained. The Philadelphia Police and the University Police then worked with the Philadelphia Police Marine Unit to recover the body. After being brought to the Medical Examiners office this morning, it was determined from "articles of I.D. and other means" that the body was indeed that of Dantzler-Wolfe, Rush said. "The body was very decomposed," Rush said. "So it would be very consistent with the amount of time that has passed since he was determined missing." The family was notified by University Chaplain Reverend William Gipson later this morning. Dantzler-Wolfe was last seen around 8 a.m. on Dec. 10 in Harnwell College House. The police had been investigating Dantzler-Wolfe prior to his disappearance for allegedly entering a female student's "abode" and videotaping her, according to sources in the University and Philadelphia Police departments. University Police entered Dantzler-Wolfe into the national Missing Person Database on December 12, Rush said. As of now, no information about the cause of Dantzler-Wolfe's death has been obtained. A postmortem investigation, which could explain this, is scheduled to take place tomorrow, and results could be released within the week. Rush noted that this news comes at an already difficult time for students, and reiterated that any students who feel the need to visit Counseling and Psychological Services or Special Services should do so. "It's a trying time," Rush said. University President Judith Rodin echoed this sentiment. "It is truly a tragedy when a young and promising life is lost," she said. "Our hearts go out to David's family and friends at this very difficult time." Rush acknowledged that it was a hard day for the University community, and for the family of the deceased. "The Administration has been in contact with the family since the beginning of this...," Rush said. "We offer our condolences and prayers for them."