Penn's Kylee Jakobowski was named second team All-Ivy League and second team All-Mid Atlantic Region for the 2002 season. [Will Burhop/DP File Photo]

The season may be over, but for Penn's senior field hockey star Kylee Jakobowski, that just means time to add to the trophy case.

This past week, Jakobowski was named to her second-straight, second-team All-Ivy League and also received a second-team All-Mid Atlantic Region spot.

Jakobowski finished the season second on the team in scoring as she tallied six goals and seven assists. She was also a tri-captain for the team who finished the year with a 6-11 (2-5 Ivy League) record.

Coming into this year, there were high hopes for Jakobowski. After the team's best season in years and her own outstanding performance as a junior, the sky seemed to be the limit for Jakobowski.

With all the pressure that she was facing to perform at such a high level, she answered quite nicely, finishing second on the team in scoring and helping the younger players to adjust and improve.

Jakobowski's offensive running mate, Liz Lorelli, also received well-earned recognition for her breakthrough season.

Last year's Most Outstanding Freshman, Lorelli led the team this year in both goals, with 10, and points, with 24.

Similarly to Jakobowski, Lorelli received second team All-Ivy League and second team All-Mid Atlantic Region for her efforts.

Emily Farnesi rounded out the post season awards for the Red and Blue with her honorable mention league selection.

The junior defensive star helped with six saves on the season.

After a disappointing beginning to their season the Quakers did a nice job to come back and finish with their second straight 6-11 season.

An 0-4 start to the season left the Red and Blue staggering, but a strong 4-3 finish gave reason for optimism. Included in these three losses was a pair of defeat against nationally ranked opponents Penn State and Princeton.

With only six seniors graduating from this years team, there will be high hopes for next year's squad.