Last March, the Penn women's basketball team became the first squad in school history to compete in the NCAA Tournament. As one of the elite 64 teams in the nation. Today, Penn star forward Diana Caramanico hopes to be the first player in school history to be selected in the WNBA draft. As one of the elite 64 players in the nation. Starting at 11:30 this morning, 64 of the best amateur women's basketball players in the world will get their chance to suit up for the WNBA, the prestigious women's professional basketball league. Ruth Riley of NCAA champion Notre Dame, Jackie Stiles, the all-time leading scorer in NCAA history, and Lauren Jackson, the 6'5" center for Australia's silver medal-winning basketball team will almost-assuredly be among those selected in today's four-round draft, televised on ESPN2. Caramanico will also be tuning into the deuce today. The star Quakers' forward has a chance to be one of the the select few to continue her basketball career on the professional level. Two weeks ago, Caramanico attended a pre-draft camp in Chicago to display her skills to WNBA coaches and scouts. "I held my own out there," Caramanico said. "All coaches look for something different. I just played my hardest." Caramanico, however, is not quite sure if a WNBA career is in her future. "There are 64 draft picks, and I'm not very confident I will be one of those," the Blue Bell, Pa., native said. If Caramanico is passed over by the 16 WNBA squads, she said she would like to continue playing basketball somewhere, whether it be overseas or in a different league. But the Red and Blue superstar would relish the chance to play in the WNBA more than anything. "I would play anywhere [in the WNBA]," Caramanico said. "If anyone wanted me, I'm there. I wouldn't hesitate for a second." While Caramanico's basketball future is still in doubt, her place in Quakers' history will always be remembered. On Tuesday, the 6'2" forward put the finishing touches on what has been the greatest career in Penn women's basketball history, as she was awarded with the Big 5 Player of the Year honors. Caramanico has now been named the Ivy League and Big 5 Player of the Year for the past three seasons. The Quakers senior became the all-time Big 5 leading scorer in a loss to Texas Tech in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. She became the top scorer in Ivy League history in a game at Harvard, where the Quakers clinched their first-ever Ivy League title. Caramanico will also leave school as Penn's all-time scoring, rebounding and steals leader. The collegiate mantlepiece is certainly filled. Perhaps more will follow.