The Office of Student Conduct has completed its investigation of Psi Upsilon's alleged violations of the University's alcohol policy and the Code of Student Conduct. According to OSC Director Michele Goldfarb, the investigation's findings were passed on to the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs yesterday for possible disciplinary action. "Our role is basically complete," she said. "[OFSA] picks it up from here." OFSA Director Scott Reikofski was not available for comment. The investigation stemmed from a February 11 incident, the nature of which has not been revealed. Although Goldfarb declined to comment on the investigation's findings, she said that it was not related to a fight. A representative from Penn's Psi Upsilon chapter -- located in the Castle at 36th Street and Locust Walk -- said that the fraternity has no comment on the investigation. InterFraternity Council President Mark Zimring also said that the IFC has not yet had to deal with the matter and has no comment at this time. If the investigation finds the fraternity guilty of the alleged infractions, an agreement will likely be drawn up between OFSA and the fraternity, in conference with the fraternity's national head and alumni. Such an agreement could put the fraternity on probation, outline a restructuring plan for the fraternity or a number of other options, according to Goldfarb. Such an agreement would likely establish programs to educate the chapter on their misconduct. Goldfarb said she does not know when possible disciplinary action will be determined but said that it will take place some time after spring break. She added that everyone is working to ensure that the process does not take longer than it has to so that the fraternity can understand its future as quickly as possible. The fraternity has not had any recent violations, Psi Upsilon National Executive Director Mark Williams said last week. Psi Upsilon colonized its Penn chapter in 1891 and built the Castle -- its current Locust Walk home -- for $30,000 in 1898. In 1990, the chapter was kicked off campus for kidnapping a member of a rival fraternity. It was not until the summer of 1998 that the fraternity moved back into the Castle. Reikofski said last week that he hopes the recently completed investigation does not get blown out of proportion.