Penn seniors Kelli Toland and Angela Konstantaras found out last week that they were not invited to training camp with the Philadelphia Charge of the newly formed Women's United Soccer Association. Toland and Konstantaras, along with 2000 Penn graduates Andrea and Jill Callaghan, were among 18 players invited to a free agent tryout camp for the Charge in East Petersburg, Pa., two weeks ago. The Charge were looking to expand their preseason roster, but only one of the 18 free agents -- La Salle senior Tracey Spinelli -- survived the cut. The Charge will begin training next week in San Diego before helping to kick off the WUSA's inaugural season on April 22. While she may not be able to continue her soccer career in the WUSA next season, Konstantaras had previously said that she might explore a chance to play for a minor league team in Memphis, Tenn. Toland said she has not finalized any plans for next year but is currently considering a job offer. Toland, a four-time All-Ivy honoree, leaves Rhodes Field as the Quakers' second all-time leading scorer with 60 points. Konstantaras, who helped to anchor the Penn midfield for the past four seasons, earned All-Ivy honorable mention this past fall. -- Rick Haggerty