The Ivy League announced its Academic All-Ivy team for the fall season yesterday, and seven seniors are among the 10 Penn athletes honored. Ten athletes were selected from each of the eight Ivy League schools. Kicker Jason Feinberg, a first team All-Ivy honoree who leaves Penn as the Red and Blue's all-time leading scorer and the Ivy League's all-time leading kicking scorer (218 points), represents the Ancient Eight champion football squad on the honor list. Senior women's soccer co-captain Kelli Toland, who finished her career as the program's second all-time leading scorer, ranks this accomplishment as one of the most important honors she has received in her soccer career because it recognizes both academics and athletics. "I also didn't get to play that much this season, so it's nice to have something positive come out of it," added Toland, who earned second team All-Ivy honors this year despite being hobbled by an ankle injury. Men's soccer co-captain Henry Chen, who was the only Quaker to earn All-Ivy and All-Philadelphia Soccer 7 honors this year, was also named to the academic squad. Senior defensive end Kevin Manning and wide receiver Robert Reeves were selected as representatives of the Collegiate Sprint Football League champions. Rounding out the Quakers' list of honorees are junior volleyball co-captain Jodie Antypas, sophomore women's cross country runner Kristen Koch, senior men's cross country runner Andy Kish, sophomore women's golfer Stacy Kress and senior field hockey co-captain Amna Nawaz.