Sherryl Fodera's hitting powered the Quakers to their fourth straight win. Four in a row. The Penn softball team finally has a winning streak. After sweeping Dartmouth on Sunday, the Quakers (13-18) stayed hot with a pair of wins against Lafayette (4-32) yesterday at Metzgar Field. Penn won the first game 7-5 on the strength of Sherryl Fodera's two-run homer. On a hit and run, Fodera smashed a Michelle Garvey pitch over the left field fence. The long ball -- Fodera's third of '99 -- tied the Penn senior with Sharon Gross for second on the Quakers' all-time single-season home run list. Fodera dominated the box score, going a combined 4-for-8 at the plate with a double, two steals and two RBIs. Penn used a four-run third inning to carry hurler Suzanne Arbogast to a 4-2 victory in the second game. The Quakers sent 10 players to the plate and capitalized on subpar Lafayette fielding to score four runs in the third. Lafayette committed nine errors in the two games; the Leopards' poor fielding led to four unearned runs for Penn. Michelle Zaptin and Arbogast held Lafayette in check while posting complete game wins. Zaptin gave up seven hits and four earned runs, while Arbogast allowed just seven baserunners. Despite the wins, Penn coach Carol Kashow was not completely satisfied. "Overall, we weren't as sharp as we'd like to be," Kashow said. "Even though we weren't at our best we still came away with a doubleheader win."