However, there are still several vacancies in the Penn-owned retail strip. One of the two vacancies in the oft-abandoned Moravian Cafes at 3401 Walnut Streets will soon be filled by a new deli, according to University officials. There are now two vacancies out of the nine spots in the food court. One of them, which housed Bassett's Original Turkey until earlier this semester, will soon be occupied by a deli, according to John Greenwood, a top official for the company that manages the University's real estate properties. The new Buckhead Deli will be run by Cozco Management, which also operates Eat at Joe's, the Philly Steak & Gyro Co. and Salad Creations. Serving trendy foods like wraps and fresh roasted turkey as well as gourmet sandwiches, the deli will be "healthy as well as a good value," Cozco President and Chief Executive Officer Andrew Cosenza said. Bain's Deli left the food court last March when the University didn't renew its lease. "Both Bain's and Bassett's were suboperators," Greenwood said. "We're taking the opportunity to recognize that there's a vacancy, but it's a vacancy we'll gladly take back." While the future of the space previously occupied by Bain's Deli is still undetermined, Greenwood said real estate officials have some "very good ideas." "We're looking at a lot of concepts not provided in our food court," he explained. The University plans to lease the vacant spots out on a temporary basis so it may take the spaces back if necessary. The 3401 Walnut complex will see other changes as well. Around the corner from the Moravian Cafes in the complex, the shoe store 9 & Co. is preparing to leave its location early next month. Greenwood said that neither the University nor the store's parent company, Nine West, has been satisfied with the store's performance. He added that it would be replaced by an apparel store, but that officials haven't yet picked a tenant. And on the Walnut Street side of the complex, the retail space formerly operated by a gift shop remains empty. The 3401 Walnut complex has seen many changes over the past year as the University revamped campus retail options by opening Sansom Common and closing down the old University Bookstore building at 38th and Walnut streets. This past fall, several retail operations, including the Penn Book Center and University Jewelers, relocated to the 3401 complex from the old University Bookstore building to prepare it for demolition. The former Bookstore will be replaced by a new Wharton School building.