TV deal results from new marketing plan University officials have signed a three-year agreement with CBS-TV to televise the Penn Relays, according to Athletic Director Steve Bilsky. The agreement is part of a deal with the International Management Group which the Division of Recreation and Intercollegiate Athletics has appointed to serve as its marketing, sales and television representative for the Relays. University officials and IMG began negotiations in December. "I'm pleased that IMG will be assisting us with the Relays," Bilsky said. "They are regarded as the world's most successful and respected sports marketing firm, and they truly understand the essence of the Penn Relays and its impact on track and field, as well as its significance to the University and the Philadelphia Community." Dave Johnson, named Interim Director of the Penn Relays in January after Tim Baker resigned as Director, said he looks forward to the Relays' television exposure. "I'm thrilled that the Relays will be seen on CBS," Johnson said. "It does an excellent job of covering track and field. And with this being an Olympic year, we expect to have one of the most competitive and exciting Relays ever." It will be the second time in the Relays' history that it will be carried by a broadcast network. The first time was in 1966 when ABC aired a short segment of the Relays during its first telecast of "Wide World of Sports." The Relays will be held April 25-27 at Franklin Field, and CBS will televise a two-hour tape-delayed program on April 28.