After 22 years in the business, women's lacrosse coach Anne Sage is being pulled in two vastly different directions by tomorrow's 11 a.m. game against Yale at Franklin Field. Experience tells her not to expect any miracles against the Elis, who are currently ranked No. 12 in the country. On the other hand, she can't keep her heart from sending another message to her team -- upset. "[Saturday] will be a big win. We're going to upset them," Sage boldly predicted. Indeed, if ever the Quakers needed a boost, it's now, as the squad has gotten out of the gate at 1-4. Unfortunately for the Red and Blue, they won't be able to sneak up on their visitors. If Yale's memory is as good as its stick handling, the Elis should be fired up to avenge their defeat by the Quakers last year in New Haven. In Penn's quest to gain a win on the Franklin Field carpet tomorrow, goalie Alexis Seth looks to figure prominently. In the team's last outing, a 12-1 shellacking at the hands of Temple, Seth was one of the lone bright spots, making 24 saves. However, if Penn is to turn things around, it will need more than just another super effort from its keeper. "Right now [Alexis] is playing well. This game is a matter of our whole team playing well though," Sage said. With the team's record standing where it does, this game could prove more important than just another Ivy League matchup. Sure, the Quakers need a win to erase the bagel that currently rests in the win column for their Ancient Eight competition this season, but more importantly they "just need to win," as Sage said. In the early stages of a season, team morale can be as fragile as a leaf in late November. While another poor outing against Yale won't make this team crumble, it might prove quite damaging. And if anyone understands the game's ramifications, it's Sage. She sees the Yale game as the next step in the path to consistent play, a plateau the Quakers will have to reach to approach replicating the No. 14 ranking they held at season's end last year. And after over two decades in the coaching world, Sage certainly understands the key ingredient to getting a slumping team on track is a solid effort.