To the disappointment of many University residents, campus events -- and not pornography -- are scheduled to air on Resnet channel 24 from now on. Students may have thought Debbie was doing Resnet -- and not Dallas -- when a pornographic movie was broadcast on the channel earlier this week. But Resnet Video Programming and Academic Video Network Coordinator Chris Cook said that various measures have been taken to ensure that such material is never aired again. The unexpected broadcast is currently under investigation, he added. "We're revisiting security issues, changing locks and that kind of thing," said Cook, who was on vacation when the pornographic film aired between 6:30 and 8 p.m. Monday night. In the future, when channel 24 is not broadcasting campus events, color bars will appear on the screen. This prevents the channel from being available to pirate broadcasts, Cook said. He added that both the administration and Wade Cablevision -- the cable company contracted by the University -- are investigating Monday evening's botched programming. "It doesn't seem likely that anyone will be caught, though," Cook said. "But there will not be a future reoccurrence. "We're confident and satisfied that no one associated with Resnet or Annenberg was responsible [for the broadcast]," Cook said. Although many students were amused by the mishap, Cook said that he and the administration deeply regret that such material was aired on Resnet. "This is something that we take very seriously," he said. "Some people may have been made uncomfortable by this, and it was completely unauthorized. We're very serious about investigating how it happened."