They got naked. Yes indeed, full frontal nudity was in effect at last night's opening of Arts House Theatre Company's Hair. Simulated pot-smoking, sex and '60s were also present, in abundance. The otherwise, occassionally sedate University students embraced the distant generation with open arms, and open minds. They tripped and zoned almost like pro's. The cast managed to carry off the intricate and musically challenging Hair score with the energy and control demanded from the former Broadway hit. Berger, played by College senior Larry Wagner, carried his part off with total urgency, making him not only the most believable character on stage, but also one of the few who saves the show from becoming a dragged-out bad trip. Sheila, his neglected girlfriend, is played by College junior Kelly Brown, another cast member whose vocal strength and dramatic diversity pulls the show together. Overall, the cast appeared to have fun on stage and encouraged the audience to join in on it. College sophomore Andrea Gillie Kemp as Jeanie, the pot-smoking-mother-to-be, and Wharton senior Lincoln Singleton as Hud, were particularly hilarious and maintained fully developed characters throughout the production. The first act, lasting almost an hour and a half, seemed too long, but was fortunately complemented by the diversity and energy of the second act. For instance, the choreography, although fitting for the groovy atmosphere, quickly became monotonous and disorganized when chorus members repeated similar sequences in different songs. The cast's performances of the musical numbers were phenomenal. They were complemented by a well developed orchestra who made the score their own by jamming during and between songs. Claude, the lead played by Engineering senior Noah Sferra, is vocally very strong, but not completely convincing as a doutbtful member of the peace loving tribe. The show as a whole, however, is incredible both technically and theatrically. Hair will run Thursday through Saturday. Tickets are $5 each and can be purchased on Locust Walk. Friday and Saturday have sold out, but there will be a waiting list at the door.