Fate smiled on Nikki Taylor last week. Taylor, a College junior, received the lucky number one out of over 670 for tomorrow morning's Residential Living Grand Arena. "I couldn't believe it," Taylor said, adding that when she saw the number written on her notification form she looked for the "real" number elsewhere on the page. All students who received lottery numbers from the Office of Residential Living last week will start lining up outside McClelland Hall beginning at 9 a.m. tomorrow to choose from the array of double, single, triple, and quadruple on-campus rooms avaliable through the arena. The rooms range from singles in the Quadrangle to four-bedroom quads in the High Rises. According to Residential Living Director Gigi Simeone, the approximately 1,275 students who applied for housing through the arena in groupings of one, two, three, and four, have been assigned numbers and times at which they should arrive at McClelland Hall. Taylor, the luckiest one of all, said she is not sure whether she will take advantage of her low number. A residential advisor in the Quad this year, Taylor said she has been reassigned as an RA for next year and is not sure whether to sign up for one of the single apartments avaliable or to take the standard RA apartment consisting of one bedroom and a bathroom. The arena's single apartments have a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room. "I'll have to weigh the financial options," Taylor said. But one College freshman is somewhat less satisfied with her lottery number, receiving a number above 660. "I signed up for a single and I don't know how many singles there are," she said. "I have no clue what I'm going to get." According to Eleanor Rupsis, the associate director of occupancy administration for Residential Living, there is plenty of space for all of the arena students. "They may not get the room that is their first choice," she said, "but they will definitely get a space."