JEFFREY HUROK It was harder than pulling teeth to find two photo editors. These two came loose. Steve Waxman Waxman was a high school legend, known throughout the halls as King Cobra. But then one day the King left the jungle and came to the Pink Palace. He wasn't always the sly snake though. People describe Steve as a clear headed, organized, anal individual who does "a killer soprano in the shower" -- the ideal qualities for a DP photo editor. According to present sweetheart Ruth Anne, his CDs must be in a certain order or "he'll go crazy." His mail must be organized in pile so that he can see one and only one letter facing up at a time. Although a little on the anally retentive side, many claim that he has loosened up since his younger days. According to Rojer Rez, a friend since age three, "he's become quite the stud muffin." As one loyal friend describes him, Steve is "well endowed, incredibly sweet, and the most loyal friend I ever had." But, he also adds, "he's a plague." Rez remembers Steve as the kid with the largest Lego collection in New York. He was also the boy who ran around the playground pretending to be C-3PO. His friends remember him as a person that couldn't walk straight. According to high school buddy, "he can't walk straight -- it's a genetic thing. He'll bump into you five or six times in one block, and even though you love him, you wanna beat the crap out of him." Otto Dandenell What a long strange trip it's been for Otto's friends and relatives. "He's kind of strange. He is very different from anyone you've ever met," says fellow Van Pelt resident Rashid Garbabawala. By most accounts around here, this seems to be the case. To collaborate with Garbabawala assessment of Otto's strangeness, his older sister Anna Karin Dandenell says, "He likes this Swedish poet who is really weird. He looks like a ghost and writes weird poetry. But [Otto] likes it." But Garbabawala does say "he's a lot of fun." His fun-filled personality should add some light hearteness to the dungeon area where the photo department resides. To also counterbalance Otto's weird aura, his sister adds, "He is a wonderful and interesting person." "He's lazy. He is not really put together all of the time," she adds. During his stint on long shaggy hair around the office, staff members would tend to concur with this description. Otto hails from a suburb outside Stockholm, Sweden. There he met his girfriend Maggie in high school whom Anna describes as a woman who is "tiny, very pretty, shy and has a strong will." He probably wooed her with his guitar playing. He likes to play in addition to listening to music and reading, strange poetry and all. Maybe he awed her with his soccer, excuse me, football playing since Garbabawala says, "He is a really good soccer player." Whatever the case, they've been going out for about a year and a half despite the long distance.