Just like the Energizer bunny, the waiting list to hear former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher speak keeps on going and going and going . . . . As of yesterday, the waiting list to hear the speech held 463 names, and staff members in the Annenberg School's communications office said the list keeps getting longer. "When the list first opened it was a mad rush in here," said Cathie Henry, Wharton sophomore and Annenberg office receptionist. "There were always at least 10 to 15 people in line at a time." Thatcher will speak on February 4 from 1 to 2 p.m. before a crowd of 800 in the University Museum's Harrison Auditorium. Annenberg Dean Kathleen Jamieson, who invited Thatcher to speak at the University, said yesterday she has "no ability to guess when people will be interested in a certain speaker." But as a result of the large response to Thatcher's visit, Jamieson said closed-circuit television screens will be set up in the Annenberg auditorium for those members of the University community who do not get off the wait list. And Jamieson also said that Annenberg will take two channels from the Academic Video Network and will broadcast Thatcher live to "drop points across the campus." According to Jamieson, students from the two "core" communications classes, Annenberg graduate students and faculty members were offered first access to Thatcher's talk. She also said that the deans of the University's various schools each received five tickets so that they could invite faculty who teach classes that are relevant to the discussion. "We wanted to give the deans the ability to invite their people," Jamieson said. "The RSVP deadline for open invitations is Thursday. As soon as we pass Thursday, we walk down the wait list and start admitting people." Jamieson added that the speech will be taped so that professors can use the discussion in their classes. She also said yesterday that people who have secured a place among the 800 people who will be admitted to the auditorium must bring identification as a security precaution. "It is important to bring identification," Jamieson said. "That's our method of insuring that they really are legitimate."