Two men robbed a graduate student at gunpoint early yesterday morning in the 3600 block of Locust Walk, University Police said last night. The two robbers took the male student's wristwatch and black tote bag behind the building that houses the University Counseling Center and the Management and Technology Program at 3611 Locust Walk. The robbery occurred at 1:42 a.m. The student was not injured, according to Sergeant Michael Fink. The student described one robber as a man between 25 and 30 years old, approximately 5'9" tall with a stubby beard, and wearing a blue jacket and blue jeans. The man carried a semi-automatic handgun. The victim described his second robber as a short-haired man between 25 and 30 years old, wearing a dirty blue jacket and dark pants. Fraternity brothers living at the nearby Phi Kappa Sigma house, at 3539 Locust Walk, said last night they learned of the incident soon after it occurred and were disturbed by it. "There were a lot of police out there last night, and we asked one of them [what had happened]," Phi Kap Treasurer Richard Colasanti said. He added that "it makes me scared -- I'm scared to go out at night by myself. You never know . . . I don't know what to think." "Hopefully, I think that it will have the University Police a little more active on campus," Colasanti said. John Richards, a brother in the Alpha Chi Rho fraternity located at 219 South 36th Street, said "It's upsetting that it happened right here in the middle of campus." "But it really doesn't surprise me that it happened -- you have to expect it, living in West Philadelphia," Richards added. In an unrelated incident, a graduate student was robbed at knifepoint on the 4300 block of Pine Street at 9:30 p.m. Tuesday. The student, who was walking westward to 44th Street on Pine Street, was met by a man carrying a knife walking eastward to 43rd Street on Pine. The robber threatened the student with the knife and took the student's black watch and $25 in cash, fleeing eastward on Pine Street. The student described his robber as a 6 feet tall man, wearing a black hat and a black jacket with a fur collar. In another separate incident, a man snatched a female student's purse on the 4200 block of Walnut Street at 8:11 p.m. Tuesday. The purse contained a wallet and $33 in cash. The student described the thief as a 5'11" tall man of medium build, who wore a green Champion sweatshirt and a black jacket. The thief was last seen fleeing towards Chestnut Street from the Restaurant School parking lot. In yet another unrelated incident, two men stole $300 worth of merchandise from Kinko's Copy Center at 3923 Walnut Street at 12:04 a.m. yesterday. The men fled the scene in a U-Haul truck. A witness at Kinko's only described one of the men, who was 30-years-old, 5'8" tall and wearing a black hat. In another unrelated incident, an unknown person or persons stole a wristwatch valued at $1000 from a desktop in an unattended and unsecured room in the Towne Building at 6:23 p.m. Tuesday. Also, University Police received a report of another stolen watch from an unattended and unsecured cubicle in the Johnson Pavilion Library at 12:13 a.m. yesterday. In another unrelated incident, a secured men's trek bicycle, valued at $300, was reported stolen from the Lower Quadrangle at 9:53 a.m. yesterday.