A man attempted to rape a University employee Monday evening on the porch of her house on the 4300 block of Larchwood Street, University Police said. According to police, the woman was confronted by the attacker, who was accompanied by a second man, as she stood on her porch at about 6:25 p.m. As the second man stood, the attacker dragged the woman down the porch steps, University Police Sergeant Lawrence Salotti said. The woman then screamed and fought the man as he attempted to rape her, he added. The woman's husband, answering her screams, ran out of the house and chased the man to 43rd Street where he lost sight of the would-be rapist, police said. Larchwood Street, where the house is located, is in between Baltimore and Pine streets. The woman suffered from bruises but refused medical treatment. She was taken to Philadelphia's Sex Crimes Division, Salotti said. The woman told police the attacker was approximately six feet, three inches tall and was dark complected, weighed about 200 pounds, and was last seen wearing a burgundy windbreaker and dark pants. The second man was last seen wearing dark clothing. In a separate incident, University Police also responded to a report of a robbery on the corner of 42nd and Spruce streets at 9:48 p.m. Monday, Salotti said. A man approached two graduate students and demanded money, police said. The students handed over cash and a purse and the man fled. No further information on the assailant was available from police. In an unrelated incident, a man, claiming to carry a gun, attempted to rob a student on the 4300 block of Spruce Street at 7 p.m. Monday. The student was approached in a vestibule of a building by the man who demanded money, Salotti said. The man fled, when the student refused to hand over any money and entered the building. The man was five feet, 10 inches tall, weighted 180 pounds, appeared to be 25 to 30 years old, and was last seen wearing a dark blue windbreaker and dark pants. University Police also responded to a report of a man suffering a heart attack in the Hardees Restaurant on the corner of 39th and Walnut streets at 10 p.m. Monday, Salotti said. A security guard reported to University Police that a man was unconscious in the store. The man was in "full cardiac arrest," when police arrived, Salotti said. Police did not have any further information on the man's condition last night.