Two University students were mugged on campus in two separate incidents within five minutes of each other Sunday night, University Police said yesterday. In the first incident, a male student was robbed outside the Wawa convenience store on the corner of 38th and Spruce streets by a man carrying a walking cane at 11:16 p.m., Sergeant Lawrence Salotti said yesterday. The man stole $5 dollars from the student and then fled. The man was later stopped by University Police and identified by the student as his attacker, Salotti said. The man, whose name was not released, was arrested for robbery and was taken to Philadelphia Police's West Detective Division. The second robbery occurred in a University parking lot on the 3600 block of Walnut Street at 11:21 p.m. Sunday. An unarmed man grabbed a female student's knapsack from behind and then told her to give him her money, Salotti said. The man stole $15 and fled on foot. The man was about six feet tall, 130 pounds, had a beard and was last seen wearing a red and white hat. University Police also responded to several other incidents in the last two days, including: · A resident of a house on the 3600 block of Locust Walk reported seeing a man attempting to enter his house early yesterday morning. The man fled when he was spotted. The man was described as having a tall, thin build and was last seen wearing a puffy blue jacket.