Police responded to several calls of disorderly conduct yesterday when a number of arguments erupted between groups of high school juniors attending the 1991 College Fair at the Civic Center. Although "numerous" fights broke out among the large crowd of high schoolers between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., no one was arrested in the incidents and no one was seriously injured, University Police Lieutenant Susan Holmes said. The College Fair is an annual program held at the Civic Center for Delaware Valley high schoolers where colleges and the government set up booths offering information about admissions and financial aid. In an unrelated incident, a University student was assaulted by a group of about 30 juveniles Tuesday afternoon near the corner of 34th and Sansom streets, Holmes said. The male student told police that the juveniles approached him and struck him with their elbows at 2:52 p.m. The student was uninjured and refused medical treatment, Holmes said. In a separate incident, a car caught fire on the 3100 block of Walnut street yesterday. The Philadelphia Fire Department extinguished the fire in the engine section of the car, Holmes said. Damage was confined to the car and no one was injured. In another incident, a man was cited for disorderly conduct after harassing students at the 38th Street footbridge Tuesday at 6:20 p.m, Holmes said. The man was released after being cited.