Two University students were robbed at gunpoint just west of campus on Thursday, police said yesterday. In the first incident, a female student was mugged by two young males, both of whom were about 13 years old, at 8:15 p.m. on the 400 block of South 43rd Street. The two attackers, who stole only cash, fled without harming the student, University Police Sergeant Lawrence Salotti said. The boy with the gun was about five-feet, six-inches tall, had short hair and was wearing a t-shirt. The other boy was between 140 to 150 pounds, about five-feet, four-inches tall, and was wearing a t-shirt and black pants. Just over two-and-a-half hours later, a male student was robbed by a single attacker with an automatic pistol on the corner of 44th and Locust streets. The student was robbed of his wallet, which had credit cards and some cash. The mugger -- who was about six feet tall, 150 pounds, and in his early 30s -- left the student unharmed and fled in a beige Chevy Chevette. University Police reported several other incidents that occurred over the weekend, including: · Officers arrested three juveniles leaving Bennett Hall with a camera and a video cassette recorder Friday night. · A man was making "obscene gestures" on the 39th Street Walk between Walnut and Spruce streets Saturday night. He was cited by University Police for disorderly conduct. · Two fraternity brothers were accused of assaulting a party-goer in the Superblock early Sunday morning. Police did not know which fraternity the brothers were from and referred the case to the Judicial Inquiry Office.