The reported acquaintance rape of a female freshman in a University dormitory occurred in the Lower Quadrangle, University Police said yesterday. And University Police Commissioner John Kuprevich said that the woman's alleged male attacker was also a freshmen University student. University Police officials inadvertantly disclosed the location of the reported rape when an administrative assistant put it in the department's bi-weekly crime report sent to the Almanac. Kuprevich said yesterday that he was "extremely upset to find that the information about [the location of] the incident went into the article this morning." "I'm very concerned about information going out that the complainant has asked us not to put out," Kuprevich said. Kuprevich said the Almanac was sent to the printer before the information could be taken out of yesterday's issue. According to the Almanac, police received the rape report at 4:09 a.m. Saturday. Police said on Sunday that the reported rape occurred approximately two hours earlier. Further information about the incident has not been released. Charges against the suspect have not been filed and he has not been arrested.