There are few who would claim that the best actors, directors, and designers on Broadway are graduates of the University. But Interact Theatre Company's production of Allan Havis' Morocco, which opened last night in the Annenberg Center's Studio Theatre, was certainly a testimonial to the University's ability to turn out top-notch theater professionals. Nearly half of the cast and production members are or were University students and the University's technical advisor to student performing arts, Peter Whinnery, co-designed the sets and designed the lighting for the show. And quite a show it was. Interact may have its roots in the University, but Morocco is clearly high-class, professional as well as a riveting and intense production. All of the actors were excellently directed by Interact's founder Seth Rozin, but particularly notable was Bruce Robinson as the Colonel. His performance was extremely focused and his character so entirely well-shaped that his believability was never in question. Solid performances were also turned in by Stephen Hatzai and Lillian Rozin, the director's sister, with special kudos for Hatzai and his emotional and crazed performance in the third act. The set was quite simple but incredibly effective. Various tables and chairs sufficed for furniture and five wicker blinds stretching the height of the stage formed a half-circle behind the actors and were used as "doors." These blinds were particularly inventive and, when hung at different positions throughout the show, effectively changed the playing space and made the characters' exits and entrances all the more interesting. Interact will continue their performances on weekends through October 19, but are also preparing for their next production -- a University-commissioned performance of Wole Soyinka's version of The Bacchae, the play which is the subject of the University's freshman writing project. Rozin said one of his goals is to become the in-residence theatre group at the University, a role which he says Interact has already unofficially assumed. As such, he wishes to stage plays which deal with subjects directly affecting the University community. Morocco runs for the next three weekends in the Annenberg Center's Studio Theater. All performances are at 8 p.m., with Saturday Matinees at 2 p.m. Tickets are $15.00, with half-price tickets available to students and senior citizens, and are on sale at the Annenberg Box Office.