The Gannett Media Center, a New York-based foundation that studies issues in journalism, placed the DP on its list of the top 15 collegiate dailies in the country. No other Ivy League newspaper made the list, and the DP was the only newspaper printed at a private college to be so honored. "The DP staff is unusually aware of the scope of its audience," an article in the Gannett Center Journal about the rankings said. "Journalistically, the DP is strong. The stories are clear and concise, a reflection on both the writing and editing skills of staff members." The Associated Collegiate Press, which already named the DP one of the three best college papers in the nation earlier this year, added another accolade last week, naming the paper an All-American with five Marks of Distinction, the highest award it grants in its annual All-American competition. "An exceptional publication," one of the judges in the competition commented. "[The DP is] clearly an innovator in college publications." "It's always encouraging when our work is recognized," DP Executive Editor Helen Jung said. "It's nice to know that we can successfully compete with papers at universities twice our size."