wo University students were robbed off campus, and, in a separate incident, a boy was arrested for illegal possession of a weapon over the weekend, University Police officials said last night. According to University Police Sergeant Michael Fink, a male University student was robbed at 8:29 p.m. Thursday night by two men dressed in dark clothing on the 4200 block of Locust Street. The men took the student's wallet and fled the scene, Fink said. Early the next morning, at 1:48 a.m., another male University student was robbed at knifepoint in the 4000 block of Ludlow Street. The student told police he was approached by two men, one of whom punched him. The student said the men then threw him against the wall, frisked him, and took his wallet. One of the men had a knife, the student said. The two assailants were described as wearing dark jackets and dark baseball caps. Despite the similarity of description, Fink said there is no evidence of a connection between the two incidents. Fink added that University and Philadelphia Police are conducting a joint investigation of both incidents. In an unrelated incident, two University Police officers arrested a male juvenile at the intersection of University and Woodland Avenues near 38th Street for possession of a .22 caliber pistol at 10 p.m. Saturday night. Sergeant Fink said plainclothes officers Gary Cooper and Albert Sulpizio observed a Mercury automobile with two occupants closely following pedestrians in the 4200 and 4300 blocks of Pine Street for approximately one hour. After the officers radioed their observations to headquarters, a uniformed police officer, Adam Powell, stopped the car at the intersection and found the occupants were an adult male and a male juvenile who was in possession of the weapon. Because the offender was a juvenile, Fink could not release any further information about the incident.