A female Georgetown University student was lassoed by a Phi Delta Theta fraternity brother (ARCHIVE NOTE: NOT correct, not by a brother) Saturday night as she passed by the fraternity's 37th and Locust street, University Police said yesterday. According to University Police Lieutenant Susan Holmes, the incident, which was referred as a harassment case to Judicial Inquiry Officer Constance Goodman, occurred at 8:30 p.m. as the woman was walking with her boyfriend. Holmes added that police know the identity of the brother and has passed his name on to the JIO. Holmes would not release the name of the student, however. The harassment case was only one of an unusually high number of crime reports that kept University Police busy over Spring Fling weekend. From Thursday through yesterday, police responded to two simple assaults, a robbery, an attempted robbery, an auto accident and a possible break-in at President Sheldon Hackney's house as well as the harassment incident. According to Holmes, a male University student reported at 10:25 p.m. Thursday night that he was the victim of an attempted robbery on 40th and Spruce streets. The student told police that a man approached him and threatened to punch him in the face if he did not hand over his jacket. Holmes said the student used mace to defend himself and the assailant fled the scene. The student described his assailant as five foot, nine inches tall, weighing approximately 160 pounds with a neat appearance, dark moustache, and wearing dark jeans. In the first simple assault, a graduate fellow was assaulted while trying to break up a fight between three students on the Junior Balcony in the Quadrangle at 2:36 p.m. Saturday afternoon. Holmes said that there were no injuries reported and no arrests were made. She said the incident will probably be referred to the JIO. In the second assault case, Holmes said a woman reported that she was at a party early Sunday morning in the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity house at 4028 Walnut Street when a man grabbed her and swung her around. The woman responded by striking the man with a plastic bottle. At 3:13 a.m. Sunday two students were struck by an automobile at 40th and Spruce streets and taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania by Philadelphia Fire Rescue, Holmes said. Holmes said police tried to get an update on the condition of the two students at 10:13 a.m. but Student Health reported that they had no information. Holmes speculated that this lack of information meant the two students were not admitted to the hospital. In the robbery, a University alumnus was robbed on 40th and Spruce streets at 3:57 a.m. yesterday morning. Holmes said the alumnus told police his wallet was taken and described his assailant as six feet tall and wearing black clothing, fleeing west on the 4000 block of Pine Street. Holmes also said a burglar alarm went off at 4:29 a.m. yesterday morning at President Hackney's house at 3812 Walnut Street. Holmes said the building was checked and the rear door was found open. She said a man, described to police as five foot eight, to five foot, ten inches tall and dressed in black clothing, was seen leaving the area. Holmes added that police do not know if anything was taken from the house.