"Saturday Night Live" cast member Adam Sandler will perform with three close friends and nationally-known comedians tonight at Irvine Auditorium -- if he makes his train. Sandler is also scheduled to appear on "Late Night With David Letterman" tonight. He plans to catch a Metroliner to Philadelphia after taping for the program ends and will arrive at Irvine for the Stand-Up Against Homelessness show during the performance. Event organizers praise Sandler's dedication to the event. "For him, [Letterman] is the break of his life, and we're just happy he's still participating in our show," event organizer Neil Schur, a College senior, said yesterday. Sandler will perform with MTV's "Remote Control" co-host Colin Quinn and fellow "SNL" cast members David Spade and Rob Schneider in Stand-Up, which was organized by Kappa Alpha Psi and Tau Epsilon Phi fraternities and the Comic Relief organization. Proceeds will benefit Philadelphia Health Care for the Homeless. Comic Relief special events supervisor Judd Apatow will act as emcee, while WMMR-FM radio's Larry Richman will open the show. The four comedians have performed in comedy clubs across the nation and said they look forward to performing in front of a college crowd. "The comedians are excited, hoping they'll have a good time," Schur said. "I think everyone's going to be completely impressed." Quinn said last night that college settings are his "favorite gigs," but added that he is performing tonight because it is good for him spiritually. "It's good to do something when you're not getting paid, because it's better for you," Quinn said. "I've got to make points for heaven, too." Ticket sales have been brisk, organizer Dave Rubin said yesterday. Almost all of the orchestra seats have been sold, Rubin said, but balcony seats are still available. Schur said Stand-Up is bringing in its own sound system so acoustics will be better than usual in Irvine. Ticket are available at the Annenberg Center box office today and at the Irvine box office starting at 5 p.m. Orchestra seats cost $15 and balcony seats cost $10. The show starts at 8 p.m.