Yesterday's sentencing of a Chester man who murdered a University freshman has been postponed indefinitely due to last minute post-trial motions filed by the defense, attorneys said yesterday. A Delaware County judge found 21-year-old Arnold Butcher guilty of murdering former Engineering freshman Tyrone Robertson in the first degree last month. Butcher was expected to recieve a punishment of life imprisonment without any eligibility for parole, which is the the mandatory punishment first degree murder. Butcher's attorney, Spiros Angelos, filed several post-trial motions before yesterday's scheduled 11:00 a.m. sentencing, causing Judge Anthony Semeraro to postpone the sentencing for an indefinite amount of time, according to Delaware County Assistant District Attorney Jay Mattera. Charging the judge with allowing the prosecutor to enter illegal evidence into consideration in Butcher's "degree of guilt" hearing, Angelos asked the judge to grant his client a retrial. According to court testimony, Butcher shot Robertson in the buttocks outside a seafood restaurant in Chester after an argument broke out between Butcher and Tyrone's brother Paul Robertson. Two other Chester men, Michael Shaw and Dwight Townsend, who were also involved in the brawl which left Tyrone Robertson dead, were scheduled to be sentences of involuntary manslaughter yesterday. They had their sentencing date pushed back a week because of a scheduling error, Townsend's attorney, Eileen Courtney, said yesterday.