The program, titled "A conference about military service, the draft and your legal options," will involve outside speakers, counseling sessions and question-and-answer periods to help participants come to grips with their feelings about war and about military service. The program will be held at the Christian Association from noon to 5:30 p.m. Jim Feldman, a well-known lawyer who has represented people from all facets of miliary life, will speak. Other speakers will include Stephanie Atkinson, a peace activist and former reservist who was dishonorably discharged for refusing to fight, and Fumi Kennedy, a member of the African-American Anti-war Anti-draft Coalition. Counselors and information tables will be available during the entire conference. According to Mark Liiv, one of the conference's organizers, Sunday's session is not meant to advise people on the proper course of action to take during wartime, but to "let them explore their own personal feelings. . . and give them all the options." Liiv said last night the group is holding the session despite the recent cease-fire in the Persian Gulf because the topics discussed at the conference are still relevant for the future. He added that CDCIN is a group composed of students and West Philadelphia residents. -- Roxanne Patel