Collaborative One-Acts, a performance sponsored by four campus performing arts groups, opens its annual show tonight at the Harold Prince Theater in the Annenberg Center. "The motive behind [One-Acts] is to provide a forum for student written work and unproduced plays," said Joshua Goldsmith, a One-Acts board member. "It also gives people who haven't acted or directed before a chance to get involved with Penn theater." The plays, "Skywriter," "The Parasite Food Chain," "Commercial Flights," and "Whitecollar Blacklung," are not related in theme but they all contain elements of surrealism. Three of the plays were written and directed by students while one was written by the brother of a graduate student. "Whitecollar Blacklung," written by College senior Larry Bogad, is about how people cope with being an "automaton in a bureaucratic society." "It is a very 'tongue in cheek'-look comedy but also sarcastic," said College senior Julie Hoffman, who stars in the play. "Commercial Flights" is a farcical examination of television commercials, according to College senior Colin Campbell, who wrote and directs the play. "The Parasite Food Chain" is about the relationship between a college couple in which the woman suffers from multiple sclerosis. "Skywriter," directed by Jason Cole, is a comedy about an author who sells roles in his novels for $14.95. "[One-Acts] is a little bit of everything," Cole said. "Between the four shows, they run from totally strange to really funny." Collaborative One-Acts is showing tonight, tomorrow night and Saturday night at 8:00 p.m.