Playing with Peter, which opened last night in the Studio Theater of the Annenberg Center, gave a deeper, more sexual meaning to the story of the boy-who-didn't-want-to-grow-up, but still was able to present a solid and entertaining play. The main reason for the play's success can be attributed to all of the cast's great performances, which used only a handful of props to simulate a rich and complex world of children, pirates, indians, mermaids and fairies. College junior Sorel Kisiel's powerful Peter Pan was one of the highlights of the show's part-switching frenzy with his charismatic stage presence. And College sophomore Emily Hellstrom's simultaneous performance of twin brothers provided one of the funniest scenes in the usually serious two-hour show. There were some complications in the show, which was centered on a tightly-knit cast of six people. For example, the audience had the unenviable task of keeping track of dozens of character changes throughout the production. But fortunately, the play's message about the frustrations and inner feelings of young adults came across loud and clear. The fairy tale gives the characters an insight into their feelings, which at times overpower the characters. The drama was also able to give a sexual twist to the story that was both entertaining and creative. The crocodile chasing after Captain Hook was represented by the open thighs of a woman, and Wendy's innocent peck to Peter Pan became a passionate kiss on Peter's lips. Playing with Peter will play tonight through Saturday at 8 p.m. in the Studio Theatre. Tickets are $5 and are available on Locust Walk or from the Annenberg Box Office.