Student leaders, faculty and staff members will address diversity on Locust Walk at a "speak-out" on College Green at noon today. Representatives from the Black Student League, Undergraduate Assembly, Women's Center, Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Alliance, and the Christian Association are among those scheduled to speak at the event, which organizers said would touch on several issues. Although the event was organized by the Progressive Student Alliance, PSA member Peter Frank said yesterday that no members of his organization will speak at the rally. PSA member Scott Kurashige said yesterday that the rally is designed to address changing the residential make-up of the Walk to include women, blacks, and gays. Speakers will also discuss President Sheldon Hackney's statement earlier this semester that fraternities will not be removed from their houses as part of any diversification effort. Frank, a College junior, said yesterday that PSA sent a letter to Hackney inviting him to attend the rally. Hackney could not be reached for comment last night. UA chair Harris said yesterday that she is speaking at the event to represent undergraduate opinion on the Walk issue. "I wouldn't be doing my duties if I didn't speak," Harris said.